Fields of Employment
Graduates of the degree course M.A. Atlantic Studies are qualified to adopt an academic career or take up key jobs in scientific, political and cultural institutions and bring special multi-disciplinary competence and knowledge of global inter-linkages as well as special language skills to these jobs.
The students of the inter-disciplinary degree course qualify, among others for the following career fields:
· Universities, high schools and non-university research institutes
· Academic policies and management
· Adult education, Labour Unions
· Media, journalism, publishers
· Culture management, culture organisation, marketing, publicity
· Policy consultancy – international government institutions, non-government organisations (NGOs)
· Foundations with international orientation
· International business companies and associations
· Diversity Management of private Companies
· Museums, Archives and Libraries.